As we begin the 2022-23 school year, please know that the safety and well being of our children is our top priority. Here are a few health related service updates:
- As always, please keep your child home if he/she has a fever, virus, or any other contagious disease, i.e., conjunctivitis, influenza, gastrointestinal infections, etc. Staying home can lower the risk of spreading infectious diseases.
- PCSD will not publish a daily COVID-19 dashboard at this time. Please refer to the Florida Department of Health for county information related to COVID-19 data.
- Absences due to COVID-19, will be treated as any other illness as described in the Student Code of Conduct.
- PCSD will no longer provide exposure notifications at this time.
- Please be sure your child is up to date on vaccinations required by the Florida Department of Health.
- There are new required forms for all families to consent to health services that can be found at the PCSD Health Services page.
For any questions related to PCSD Health Services, please contact:
Kena Foster, RN
Health Services Coordinator